We are pleased to announce that the latest Journal for Language Teaching, Volume 55, No. 1, is now available on the African Journals Online platform.
The JLT is peer-reviewed and accredited by the Department of Higher Education. Contact your university library to obtain a copy of any article of interest.
- Scaffolding of Wikipedia translation for technology-enhanced language learning
Aletta Mweneni Hautemo, Michele van der Merwe
- Teachers’ Knowledge and Practices in Using Digital Literacy in Enhancing Communicative Competence in the English as a Second Language Class
Folakemi O. Adeniyi-Egbeola, Kelechi J. Achike, Yekeen Bello
- Evolving trends of distance learning for basic education in Namibia: A parental perspective during Covid-19 lockdown
Annaly M. Strauss, Keshni Bipath
- Translanguaging: A tool to decolonise students’ experiences of learning to write for academic purposes in the South African university context
Sandiso Ngcobo, Katie Bryant, Hloniphani Ndebele
- How English teachers’ corrective feedback practices can promote second language acquisition in Intermediate Phase classrooms in South Africa: A case study
Jasmiene Manuel, Kotie Kaiser, Bernadette Geduld
- Minority Languages’ exclusion in the Lesotho School Curriculum: Perceptions of Teachers and Learners
Maboleba Kolobe, Lifelile Matsoso
- Addressing the challenge of over-crowdedness in English First Additional Language (EFAL) classrooms
Sekanse Abiner Ntsala, Mamosebatho Julia Ramabenyane, Mariette Koen, Irma Loock